blog background

12/13/08

CONTEST WINNER

OK here is the winners: Yes I said WINNERS as I made 2 gifties.
The first winner gets her choice of prize A or B.
The girls on quiltchat.com picked number 16. Number 16 down goes to:
GCHUNG 12/6/2008 3:25:13 PM I love your creative idea. My guess is that Frosty's nose was used as a scrap for a last minute Christmas quilt which needed the special color found only on Frosty!! Ginny
Ginny email me with which one you want:
A) Christmas lap throw & fabric to match and fat quarters.
B) 8 nine and half inch kona snow embroidered blocks and fat quaters.
Then the other prize goes to:

Deare Diary said...
I think that the combination of him being made out of snow and being kept in the attic all year has caused his nose to RUN....so the answer to that question is.... his nose is running and no one has caught it.Having fun,Judy
December 8, 2008 2:24 PM

Deare Diary said...
You did not say that we couldn't have more than one guess so here is my second guess: Maybe Michael Jackson borrowed it since multiple surgeries has left him with no nose.
December 9, 2008 4:19 AM

email me @ mamacrafty@aol.com

1 comment:

Grace said...

Very beautiful Christmas quilt.
Merry Christmas to you and to your husband. :)