Time to play catch up:
* My father in law is at home from his respite. Please continue to pray for the family.
* My grandmother....bless her heart! She is a cat with 9 lives and going on the 20th. She died last year and was a no code blue and they brought her back to life, oooops..............since then she wants to live.
* Jesse is in baseball. That alone takes up a lot of time.
* Joe is getting ready to graduate. (again rofl) Then enrolled in the academy to graduate again in Dec...ROFL
* I have begun a personal journey to get fit and healthy. I had put on the pounds and wasn't very happy with myself. I joined a free weight loss web site that does it all, and I mean DOES IT ALL FOR YOU! You meet so many friends and learn so much!
* Dan bought himself a new bike and his been riding daily.
* We are working on our yard. Making a new dog kennel and I think we are going to take out the pool.
* Now about quilting: I am keeping up with my BOMS, got a UFO on the frame and plan to have it done by Saturday. I will post pictures later.