blog background

9/28/10

Life Happened

Home coming: Jesse & Jessica.
Baby blanket using the quilt as u go technique.

Personalized baby wipes


Baby tote I made. Embroidered name & teddy on front. Cool colors! who would have thought lilac, brown and teal could go for a boy?



JESSE RUNNING IN HIS FIRST VARSITY :::TOUCHDOWN:::









Do you remember how I said: "I am making a quilt for myself?" Well, forget it! A baby shower came along, then I forgot all about Christmas! Yes Christmas! So this am I am loading up a quilt on the frame and going to get crackling. This past week brought Jesse's home coming, his first varsity touch down & baby shower. For the baby shower I did something different. I got an idea from my niece Kelley. You take a baby wipes plastic box & hot glue fabric & embellish, embroider name and walla~ a personalised case. (see photo)










No comments: