Been working on several things lately. Got the two quilts done for the downy challenge. Working on my nephews quilt & pillow case. That will go on the frame tomorrow, Lord willing.
I joined the hexagon block of the week. I made 8 blocks this week and the new one comes out tomorrow.
Dakota has been very depressed since buddy died. She only ate 2 bowls of food this week and usually she eats one ++ a day.
I went down to working only 2 twelve hour shifts a week. The money will be a little tighter for awhile until I can adjust our "standard of living" LOL
Esther aliu came out with a new quilt along. I just love her designs! I copied it out and hope to start on it. but I told myself I will not start this one until I finish the last one and my applewd.com BOM from last year. I started to quilt it and didn't like it so I took it off the frame and now need to do the frooger thingie with it.
Then!! I was all ready to piece together my "Calico GARDENS" I have worked on that for two years, doing the applique. I had all the 9 patches ready to go ( or so I thought) when I laid it out I noticed right away my mistake!! I had enlarged the 4.5" squares to 6.5" But guess what!! I forgot to enlarge the 9 patches! So now I have 98 nine patches that are 4.5". G!! What a bummer.