blog background

8/21/10

Round Robin #2

I asked for it and I got it!~!
I am not only in ONE but TWO!!!
T-W-O round robins! Yeah me!
Here is a photo of round robin #2
It is in a harvest type of thing. I love the fall. Fall is my favorite time of year.
Now round robin #1. Awhile back remember I was having a pity party and to celebrate it, my husband took me to Joann's and I spent! I ended up with Debbie Mumm's coffee theme fabric in the colors of brown, teal, chartruese and creams. I made up a block and sent about 1.5 yards of different fabrics with it. I hope that quilt turns out good. That is a present to myself.

Here is the photo:




Since I was talking about round robins.....In my last post I told you that I started a yahoo group RRQUILTING

I had another lady join (Anne) a little late so this now makes 7!! Thanks Anne!!

We readjusted everything and mailed the centers out. 2 is still not there yet. I hate when snail mail goes wrong.Here is Anne's center I am working on. I decided to go scrappy and do log cabin blocks. I will post my finished product in a couple of days.



No comments: