blog background

8/25/10

ROUND ROBIN WOE"S

This is Anne's quilt label I made for her and the little journal I bought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
Receipt that I mailed the round robin to Anne.
2 people haven't got their round robin packages as of yet. Of course one of the ladies is one that I SENT THE PACKAGE TO! I checked the address and it is correct. I mailed out two small squishes with this one and the other ladies have emailed me to let me know they got their package. Has this ever happened to anyone and what did you do??


HUGS!!This is Diane's center block for our round robin.


Paulette

1 comment:

swooze said...

You call your post office...she call her post office and ask. I have had things magically show up soon after.