blog background

4/10/09

While Joe was gone




While Joe was gone, I got a lot of sewing done. I didn't have my camera, he took it at the last moment. So now that it is safe & sound back in my posession I will post some things got done.
This is March's block from bunny hill. The basket looks crooked but it isn't. I haven't squared the block yet.
I am up to date on my "Red delicious BOM" over at http://estheraliu.blogspot.com/
Then peeking out in the back ground is my "foolish goose tracks from:http://burningthemidnightoilquilts.com/block-of-the-month-quilt/

Which I am about to rename it "Goose Poop" because I accidently sewn all 12 surounding blocks on UPSIDE DOWN!
I think it looks ok cause I am not going to do the "froggie" thingie and "rip~it, rip~it"



Just need to add the sashing around my Double polka dotted delight from www.quiltville.com. I am going to do the brown with white polka dots.

I am also designing my own folk Art quilt. This is our light post by the side entry. There is always cute little brown birds all over.The black birds are every where!
OK enough show & tell.
Later today I will pick a name for this weeks give away. I am off to finish the table runner now!

No comments: