blog background

3/9/09

16 days left (but who's counting?)


I found a way to get around the issue of my camera being. gone. Tonight I decided to show case some of my favorite fabrics.

The black squiggly line is a Debbie Mumm, Then I love the carrot orange fabric. It is perfect for making frosties nose. The middle fabric is one that I wish I could find more of. It says: "When this you see remember me" It is perfect fabric for swaps! and borders around labels for presents. Then the brown fabric I got a Joannes. It is just so cute! I used it in a round robin I sent out 3 years ago.

Today I got some applique work done. I did this months basket block on bunny hill. I have to embroider the flowers and stems. I think I will take it to work tomorrow. I dislike 12 hour shifts, but I am thankful for my job!

1 comment:

Grace said...

Hi Mamacrafty, thank you very much for the advice and prayers. I am doing good now. I don't think I am pregnant, but I don't know either. :)