blog background

3/14/09

Add em up Saturday:

I figure on Saturdays I can do a weekly report of my stash. I went a little crazy today. I was blessed with a wad of $$ and Dan my husband absolutely insisted that I go shopping and buy quilting stuff. The funny thing is that I finally can get the stuff again but I don't have ANY time to quilt! ROFL LIFE! BUT I love my new fabrics and have plans for them!

FABRIC BOUGHT TODAY:
3 yards white with pink polka dots
3 yards white on white
2 yards yellow checked
1 yard leaf scrolls
1 yard John 3:16 fabric
4 yards beige cottage charm by cloth works
1 yard red oak leaves & reek by MODA
1 yard blue democracy by MODA
---------------------------------------------------------------
16 yards fabric added

3 yards fusa web
2 yards stitch & tear
----------------------------------
5 yards essentials

RULERS
25 rulers and holding
Fabric and UFO's
*Fabric used in 2009 35yds
*Fabric taken in 2009 - 46.5 yds
* Essentials: 5 yards
Ufo's completed: 3
Projects in the works: 7

No comments: