blog background

1/31/09

Saturday sewing

Today I decided to finish my January Bunny tail block of the month (BOM)
Here is what I ended up with. I decided to use my left over scraps from my quilt shop club BOM. I know each month I will have scraps left over and can use them to make a coordinating quilt. won't that be fun??

In the mean time, while I was at work last night I printed out "Foolish goose tracks". You can find this BOM pattern at:
I decided I am going to do what my friends from Europe taught me. This is the lesson I learned:

"Fabric is hard to come by and you use what you have on hand. If you do not have enough of a certain color, it is OK to use another fabric in the same line as long as it has the same color value"
Did that make sense?? I am glad I know what I mean...rofl

No comments: