blog background

11/20/08

New sewing machine

A few days ago I made a major purchase. After kicking around the idea for a whole ten minuets, I clicked the "commit to buy" button. Earlier in the year my husqvarna bit the dust. I was cleaning my sewing room, which was in the basement at that time and I had my machine sitting on the stairs. Well, needless to say it fell off! No one is really to blame but me. I sat it there in the first place. After whining all year because I didn't have the money for repairs (400) I saw this machine on HSN.COM. I can make monthly payments and I would have a simple embroidery machine! I have been desperately needing it for quilt labels. I want to make baby quilts for our church and embroider Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

I miss embroidering! I love thread and the sound of the machine humming along. The expected shipping date is 11/29/2008. I wish I would have had the extra 60 dollars to have express ship done. I would playing today! I will post pictures of my finished projects to be sure!


No comments: